For organisations interested to host an event either before or during the 2019 Summit, there are a variety of different formats available. Events can be open to all participants or closed to a restricted audience, and for some types of events these are featured in the official Summit programme.
Options for hosting an event include:
- Pre-Summit Events, taking place on Tuesday 21 May, before the official Summit begins on Wednesday 22 May. This type of event is advantageous for organisations to reach out to a specific audience who may also be attending the Summit.
- Side Events, taking place during the official Summit programme (Wednesday 22 – Friday 24 May), these 1.5 hour events are open to all Summit participants. This type of event is beneficial for organisations to leverage their presence at the Summit.
- Presentations at the ITF Open Stage Café (25 mins). The ITF Open Stage Café provides a place for speakers, participants and ITF experts to meet in an informal setting to interact and exchange their ideas and views.
- Closed events (where participation is restricted) such as meetings or training courses.
- Media events including press conferences and signing ceremonies for agreements.